Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Geekatana Food Review - Jollibee's Buko Pie


Im a big fan of Buko pie so when I found out Jollibee is having a Buko pie in their menu I knew I had to try it. Sadly due to my busy schedule it took me quite a while to get my hands on them. But hey better late than never I guess.


Sadly since I was also in a hurry I didn't get to take any decent pic for thi review so you folks will have to settle with the photos I can grab from the internet and from the Jollibee site. I don't own these pics they are just there for references. Anyways on with the quick review.




Most folks will remember Jollibee's peach mango pie which has been the brands flagship when it comes to pies. But those who often Jollibee will also remember the banana langka pie and the Choco Mallow pies a while back. The new Jollibee Buko pie is their latest. The Buko pie hopes to capture the delicious buko pie the Philippines is known for and for the most part it does the part but still pales in comparison to authentic buko pie flavor. 


To be frank Jollibee's Buko pie isn't as flavorful as the real authentic buco pies of Los BaƱos. The coconut pie flavor comes off as more bread than the coconut flavor. Maybe it's the way they prepare them but there's that problem with it. maybe I was just given a bad piece but it certainly pales in flavor compared to jollibees other pies. Still its pretty decent if you are craving for some Buko pies.







1 comment:

Nikke: Goddess of Victory - Gun wielding Waifu vs Anime Terminators

Goddess of Victory: Nikke  is a third-person sci-fi themed railgun style shooter game developed by Shift Up and is published by Level Infini...