Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Bumblebee Teaser Trailer Reaction


A new movie teaser trailer just dropped and I was so excited about it that I'd decided to make quick reaction about it. And that trailer would be the new Bumblebee Trailer.


I heard about this movie in production right around when Transformers the Last Knight movie hit theaters. I'm a huge fan of the original Transformers cartoon and despite my mix reaction the state of Transformers movie over the past years I still have high hopes for this franchise.



But do we really need a Bumblebee movie? The last Transformer movie despite its high ticket sales didn't sit well with fans since the plot was sort of confusing that runs like a plot armor and I'm one of those said fans.


Do we need a Bumblebee movie? Id admit I had mixed emotions about the idea of a Bumblebee film being made specially since he isnt really my favorite character in Transformers despite how epic he looks on the big screen.

But I got a big grin on my face when I saw the trailer. Bumblebee looked so much like the character I oh so remember in the cartoons. Bumblebee was a Beetle Volkswagen in the trailer which is so much like the one in the cartoons.






There's even short clip of Starscream transforming into robot form much like he does in the original cartoon and intro trailer of the original 80's cartoon.



I heard the setting is taking place in the early 80's which makes the film a prequel to the Transformers movies we have so far which judging by the trailer is the correct move for the film since its going to feel more like the cartoon version this time around.



If this is successful as a movie they will probably do more individual character film in the future and that would follow the MCU way of movie storytelling which was a good formula so far. I think they should have done something like this from the start.


After watching the Transformers the Last Knight I thought Id had enough of Transformers films and was planning to stick to the animated cartoons but this one got me hooked on it again. And super excited to see more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nikke: Goddess of Victory - Gun wielding Waifu vs Anime Terminators

Goddess of Victory: Nikke  is a third-person sci-fi themed railgun style shooter game developed by Shift Up and is published by Level Infini...