Thursday, April 19, 2018

Final Deadpool 2 Trailer

Final Deadpool 2 Trailer just dropped and it is looking great. It has all the cheesy one liners and action you would expect from the Deadpool movie.


Its basically some more footage of the characters that will be appearing in this movie. A lot more action sequences and some guy named Peter who isn't Spiderman.



Its all looking great except for Shatterstar since he seem to need more build but thats just me. I do I like how they got that most of look of him right down to that black star on his left eye.


We also get to see Domino in action. She's like the Deadpool 2 movie of Black Widow. Then again Domino is really no stranger to espionage and mercenary work.


Judging by the trailer alone shes going to be my new favorite character in this film since she's as crude and rough cut as Wade and has some funny one liners.



I always liked Domino since the comics and Im a little upset they didn't go for the white skin look she has in the comics in the movies her character look in the movie sort of grows on you over time and I find myself not hating it as much as when I first saw it.


This movie most likely won't have its shortage of actions that's for sure. I just hope they haven't shown everything in the trailers already.


I like how this movie still makes fun and takes shot at other licenses and characters. I mean what would be a Deadpool movie without that fourth wall break.


Not going to over analyze the movie as that will probably spoil some of plot points although we probably know whats going to happen unless it just drops a big f bomb on the audiences which I kind of hoping they do but in a good way.


This will be the last trailer before the movie hits theaters and Ill surely watch this if given the chance and Im sure a lot of you folks are equally excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nikke: Goddess of Victory - Gun wielding Waifu vs Anime Terminators

Goddess of Victory: Nikke  is a third-person sci-fi themed railgun style shooter game developed by Shift Up and is published by Level Infini...