Sunday, January 7, 2018

Cosplay Geek Highlight: Louise Rivaille

Here we have an awesome Leo Kliesen cosplay by Louise Rivaille from Tekken. 

Leo Kliesen or Eleonore Kliesen first appeared in the official Tekken 6 trailer and I think she pulled the character off nicely. Leo entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament in the hope of uncovering more about his deceased mother, who had been a researcher for the Mishima Zaibatsu. 



"Ive been playing Tekken since I was in high school. From playing, ive been told that Id fit Leo by some players. I was moved by the compliment but the actual push to cosplay her was my friend who invited me to join his cosplay group for a competition."


"The most difficult (in making the costume) would definitely be making the costume. Although the jacket wasnt made by me, I did the gloves. I had it made by a crafter but it wasnt anywhere near the actual look so I did it myself the night before the shoot from scraps I found at home."





Cosplayer: Louise Rivaille

Credit to the photographers for these pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nikke: Goddess of Victory - Gun wielding Waifu vs Anime Terminators

Goddess of Victory: Nikke  is a third-person sci-fi themed railgun style shooter game developed by Shift Up and is published by Level Infini...