Saturday, January 6, 2018

Cosplay Geek Highlight: Crystal Bliss

Cosplay Geek Highlight is going to be a small segment of Geekatana that aims to showcase cosplayers and the characters they cosplay in the aim to help those not familiar with cosplay to understand more about it and the folks that go into this fandom. This aim to highlight the enjoyment and the cosplay craft each cosplayer put in their costume, their love of the character they cosplay. 



Check out this awesome sasuke genderbend cosplays by Crystal Bliss. She has already cosplayed characters from anime and video games like No Game No Life and Sword Art Online.


"I don't have an exact reason for it.. I just wanted to try going a genderband and sasuke was the first one to pop in my head."

When did you started cosplaying?

"I started cosplaying around 2015."


Whats your favorite cosplay character?

"My favorite character would definitely be Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online."


What do you like most about cosplaying?


"I get to be whom I want to be. I like portraying characters that I feel like are relatable to me in terms of personality, background etc."






"I cosplayed Asuna since I really love her personality. I do relate to her on a different level. Why? Because my boyfriend and I are on the same level as her and kirito. Same setup-lifestyle, forbidden love, met in an online game etc. In short I consider myself as 'real life' Asuna"




Cosplayer: Crystal Bliss

Photographers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nikke: Goddess of Victory - Gun wielding Waifu vs Anime Terminators

Goddess of Victory: Nikke  is a third-person sci-fi themed railgun style shooter game developed by Shift Up and is published by Level Infini...