Sunday, May 26, 2019

Geekatana Food Review: All 4 U Unlimited Grill and Shabu Shabu


Surprisingly despite having eaten in one korean style restaurant or another I barely have time to do a proper review of one on this Blog. In fact part of the reason was I don't know which one should I review first. There's just simply way too much korean styled resto to to do a review that it can be overwhelming at times specially with my schedule.


Yet if you ask me which one of these korean resto I often go to most only one name pops into my mind and that would be All 4 U Unlimited Grill and Shabu Shabu. So i've decided to do a review of that first since it's probably not in every ones foodie radar unless you are really into korean grills. Plus I probably know more detail about it by now.



All 4 U Unlimited Grill and Shabu Shabu could easily be in my Top 5 korean resto grill. Cause as the name suggest they offer korean barbecue grill AND Shabu Shabu both at a price of 599 pesos per person. This is a big plus factor since usually most if not all korean resto only offer unlimited korean grill or unlimited shabu shabu never both at the same time.


You also get unlimited rice, unlimited ice tea and unlimited fish cake with that offer. And there's no time limit so you can eat without the pressure until your korean grill and shabu shabu cravings are satisfied. And you get one Melona Ice Cream as dessert each.


If that wasn't a good enough deal the price drops down to   
499 on weekdays from 11 am to 5 pm. Birthday celebrants get 50% off and thats not even factoring the senior discounts they offer. But let's get into the food detail since I'm sure that's what you folks wanted to know.


Sadly they don't have a variety of different beef or pork but you can have unlimited chicken, pork, beef and shrimp. I'm not much of a shrimp person but I do enjoy their pork...specially the beefs which you can dip in soy sauce, sesame oil and my p[personal favorite the Ssamjang paste.


I'm not a fan for side dishes in my korean barbecue but you have peanuts, kimchi and onion rings. The variety of side dishes is kind of minimal but I'm there for the grill and the Shabu Shabu so its not much of a lost I think specially when you think this is already a grill and shabu shabu combo.


You also have 4 kind of Shabu Shabu to choose from  The Organic Shabu Shabu, Kimchi Jjigae, Fishcake Soup, DeonJnag Soup and Bulgogi Soup. I'd recommend the Bulgogi since it goes well with the beef and pork grill but you can try the others as well. You get a korean noodle pack to go with the soup base too.

They also offer softdrinks, juice, beer and souju but those are not part of their Unli package and must be paid separately. The combination of the shabu and the grill along with the pork, shrimp, chicken beef with soup combo is a wide enough variety that you won't get that "umay" feel for a long while.


They also use modern infrared grill which can easily be operated so you don't have to call the waiter when you want to change the heat settings. Also it eliminates the smell of smoke and gas allowing for a much pleasant cooking experience.


Overall All 4 U Unlimited Grill and Shabu Shabu is probably one of the best bang for your buck resto in the Metro since you get both the grill and shabu shabu experience for a resto price where you usually get either the grill or the shabu style. Definitely a moneys worth and I highly recommend this to anyone who is into korean barbecue and shabu shabu style dinning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nikke: Goddess of Victory - Gun wielding Waifu vs Anime Terminators

Goddess of Victory: Nikke  is a third-person sci-fi themed railgun style shooter game developed by Shift Up and is published by Level Infini...